Monday, September 2, 2013

Goals For This Year

My goals for this year are set even higher than in years past because this year's accomplishments will help to determine my future. My first goal for this year is to achieve a higher score on the SATs then I did previously.  A goal that I have set for the school year as a whole is to earn all A's and B's and get on the honor roll. Reaching these two goal will in turn help me to reach one of my biggest goals for this year, which is to get accepted to the colleges that I decide to apply to. The most difficult school that I am planning on applying to is Northeastern University. By aiming to get into this school I have set a very high goal for myself. I hope that I can reach this goal through hard work and dedication throughout this school year. Another goal that I have set pertaining to college applications is to write a strong college essay. A goal that I have set specific to this class is to achieve a better score on the AP exam for AP Literature than I did on the AP exam for AP Language. I hope to become a stronger reader and writer in this class throughout the course of the year, and also hope to enjoy the reading material. My over all goal for this year in and out of school is to not get overwhelmed with stress and to be able to have a positive outlook on everything, in doing so my hope is that this year will be enjoyable and memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment